The Hinterland is next generation laminate technology, Trilaminate.
Trilaminate construction leads to a higher abrasion results, stronger seams and a significantly better waterproof breathability rating by incorporating our highest performing Dry2Dry™ laminated membrane. In fact, it is our highest performing Dry2Dry™ membrane, 10,000mm/h20 and 10,000g/m2/24hrs.
The Hinterland features Oxford’s Active Construction, developed to defy expectations, offering proven durability without movement constraints.
Conventional protective fabrics often add bulk and restrict movement, but by using Trilam Active we add targeted four-way stretch areas for increased comfort whilst maintaining high abrasion results, stronger seams and significantly better waterproof breath ability ratings.
The Hinterland also boasts Polartec® Power Grid™ works on the thermal liner to manage moisture and provide warmth. Key placement provides stretch on the internal layers that match the Trilaminate Active outershell.
Integrated Dynamic Adjusters, located in key areas inside the garment automatically reduce excess bulk when the WarmDry™ thermal liner is removed.
Beat the Cold
• WarmDry™ Thermal Tech
• Polartec® Power Grid™ Stretch
• Removable Thermal Insulation
Manage the Heat
• Dry2Dry™ 10,000 g/m2/24hrs Breath ability
• Direct Ventilation
• Forearm Zip Open Ventilation
• Torso Zip Open Ventilation
• Upper Back Exhaust Ventilation
Control the Wet
• Dry2Dry™ 10,000mm Waterproof
• YKK VISLON® AQUAGUARD® Zipper
• Water-resistant zips
Trust the Protection
• CE AA Rated prEN17092-3. CE Protectors
• Active Construction
• Reflective Printing
• Back Protector Pocket
• Nylon Outer Shell
• Nylon Bonded Coats Thread
• Hidden Structure Stitching
• Reinforced Structure
• Bar-Tack Stitching
• YKK Zips
• 360° & Short Connecting Zips
• Side Entry Rear Pocket