The Sherrie Leggings is ideal for the summer, with AA rating!
It took us 2 years+ of development to get to market, and they finally arrived! After various sample runs on mixing the fabric and testing the fabric to ensure enough stretch, but at the same time pass PPE garment testing.
What is the difference between the MotoGirl Leggings and the Sherrie Leggings?
– Single layer protection with breathable and moisture wicking mesh lining, that helps let air circulate to increase ventilation so you can cool down and get rid
of sweat more quickly.
– Slight shine to the material, but will never fade
– No front pockets, only back pockets for a slim look
– CE Certified Garment – AA rated
– CE-Approved Level 2 knee protection
– CE-Approved Level 2 hip protectors
– High Waisted with thick belt loops
– Hip protector Pockets
– Back Pockets
– Heavy duty, stretchable and abrasion resistant
– Mesh inside lining
SIZES: UK 6 to 20
3x lengths petite, regular & tall
Outer Layer :Nylon / Elastane
Knee / Hip : Impact areas re-enforce with 360GSM Dupont Kevlar
Inner Lining: Mesh
PERFORMANCE & PROTECTION
Certified Garment AA FprEN 17092-3:2019
Knee protection Level 2 EN1621-1:2012
Hip protection Level 2 EN1621-1:2012